Wednesday 14 March 2012

Choosing the correct Shoprider Electric Mobility Scooter.

Choosing an Electric Mobility Scooter

How do you know what scooter is right for you?

Choosing a scooter is a lot like choosing a car.
You need to decide how often you are going to use the scooter and what you need to do when you use your Shoprider. 
                      
For example what car would you use to drive on the beach? 
Not This One!

The same applies with scooters. 

You may need to consider important points like:
  • How far do I want to go in one trip and at what speed?
  • How large large does the scooter need  to be for me to be comfortable?
  • Will the scooter accommodate my weight and height.
  • Is there a way to carry my shopping?
  • Is there a way to carry my cane or walker?
  • Do I need a scooter that offers shelter from the rain or sun?
  • Do I need a wide seat and do I need a double padded seat?
  • Do I need a scooter that comes apart and travels easily in a car?
  • Do I need a scooter with lights?
  • Do I need a scooter with solid wheels or pneumatic wheels?
  • Do I need to swivel the seat so that I can stay on the scooter at restaurants?
  • How much clearance do I need for curbs and ground obstacles?
  • Do I need suspension?
  • What size motor do I need for the hills in my suburb?
  • How wide is the scooter and will it fit :
    • Through my doorways?
    • On the train or an aeroplane?
    • In a taxi?
    • In the lift at my place of residence?
    • In the aisles at my shops?
    • On the bus?
    • In the doctors surgery or waiting room?
  • How often do i service the scooter and what is the warranty period?
  • What colors are available?
  • Can i operate the scooter that i choose safely?
These are all very valid questions.
WE HAVE OVER 20 DIFFERENT MOBILITY SCOOTERS!!!
We have the answers.

redgumbrand, shoprider mobility australia, shopping mobility perth

No comments: